Incentive ProgramsMedConnect understands that every clinic is unique, with its own workflow.
- Improve quality, safety, efficiency, and reduce health disparities
- Engage and empower patients and family
- Improve care coordination, and population and public health
- Maintain privacy and security of patient health information
- Provide more robust research data on health systems
- Stage 1 (Began 2011, Stage 1 -Provider Attestation for first two years) sets the baseline for electronic data capture and information sharing.
- Stage 2 (Available 2014 – Focus on Patient Engagement and Exchange)
- Stage 3 (expected to be implemented in 2018)
MedConnect EHR v2.3 2014 Edition, has received Complete Certification for Meaningful Use Stage 1 and Stage 2 by the Drummond Group. The MedConnect EHR v2.3 is 2014 compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.
MedConnect EHR v2.3 Holds Certificate No. 06262014‐2058‐1 Date Certified: 06/26/2014
Modules Tested: 170.314(a)(1‐15); 170.314(b)(1‐5, 7); 170.314(c)(1‐3); 170.314(d)(1‐8); 170.314(e)(1‐3); 170.314(f)(1‐3); 170.314(g)(2‐4)
Clinical Quality Measures tested: CMS002v3; CMS050v2; CMS068v3; CMS069v2; CMS117v2; CMS122v2; CMS123v2; CMS124v2; CMS125v2; CMS126v2; CMS127v2; CMS136v3; CMS138v2; CMS139v2; CMS146v2; CMS147v2; CMS148v2; CMS153v2; CMS154v2; CMS155v2; CMS156v2; CMS163v2; CMS165v2; CMS166v3
Additional software used: Data Motion
This certified product version may require ongoing monthly costs to support online patient education, secure messaging, and drug database access.
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- Pain Management
- Rehabilitative Medicine
- Thoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Urgent Care
- Vascular Surgery
Through customizable templates and clinical tools within our EHR, we can provide efficient and effective solutions for your own practice’s transition to an EHR system.